Member Price: $49.00
Non-Member Price: $98.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
3.25 Category A credits/credit hours
This virtual lecture The Role of the MRT in Neurointervention, authored by Alexandra Melanson (BHKin, RTR), allows you to listen along to an on-demand lecture, with slides and visual cues. This course is designed as an introduction to what an MRT might see as a CT technologist and as an IR technologist. At the end of this course, learners will understand the step-by-step processes by which MRTs treat complicated neurointerventional cases and the role of the MRT in this treatment.
- Describe and identify common cerebral conditions and abnormalities treated in radiology
- Recognize common cerebral conditions in CT and angiography
- Understand the standard step by step process for IR vascular access
- Understand the function of specialized neurointerventional equipment used for treatment of cerebral conditions.
- Describe how different cerebral conditions are treated
- Understand the multidisciplinary, cooperative teamwork in the IR neuro suite
The Virtual Classroom series are online interactive lectures designed to enhance and refresh foundational knowledge. Conveniently offered on-demand, virtual lectures allow you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to submit your post quiz for category “A” credit / hours. Marks will be posted in your CAMRT course profile within 3 weeks of completion.
Candidates who are unsuccessful in obtaining the 75% pass mark have one full year from the original date of registration to apply for a rewrite. A $10 administrative fee applies for members and $20 for a non-member. This also applies to the complimentary presentations.
Candidates who have surpassed their fourth month deadline must re-register for the course.