Candidates who have previously completed one or more of the Leadership Foundations courses with min 75% for the exam may register for the micro certificate at $0 cost. Any remaining courses must be purchased and completed separately.
Only courses completed 2020 to date are applicable to the micro certificate.
CAMRT is proud to offer you our second Micro Certificate, Leadership Foundations.
This is a foundational set of directed self-study courses that will set you up for continued success.
We know that you are working harder than ever, and it is tiring! Micro-certificates allow you to self-direct your learning, taking manageable parts that add up to a leadership digital badge and opportunities for career growth. Use this achievement on your resumes and this digital badge on your socials to show that you are ready to take the next step towards inclusive leadership.
In response to feedback, we have created this certificate so that you can:
• Work at your own pace & receive CPD credits
• Bundle modules into a recognized micro-certificate that has real-world application
• Learn tangible ways to better communicate, manage change and develop potential
• Learn now while planning for the future: In 2023, we plan to launch in-depth strategic planning courses.
MRTs act as leaders, individually or as partners in the healthcare system. They take initiative and through their actions as mentors, advocates, stewards and facilitators, they contribute to ongoing efforts to improve outcomes and quality of care for patients.
This micro-certificate offers vital essential skills training that you will be able to use every day. The Leadership Basics Micro-Certificate program are delivered in a mix of course formats and are intended to:
- Develop MRTs as leaders within the healthcare system
- Present strategies for advocacy
- Present strategies for exchanging information effectively in MRT practice
- Demonstrate skills that allow MRTs to contribute to the ongoing improvement of patient care
- Present methods which elevate leadership practice
- Promote strategies for leading effectively through change, on the floor or in the boardroom.
- Promote inclusive leadership and inclusive practice.
• Leadership Skills: A full length course
• Personal Leadership: Empowering Self: A virtual lecture
• Strategic Planning for MRTs: A virtual lecture
• Enhancing Communication through Humility: Quick Self Study
• Leader as Advocate: A webinar
For candidates with prior learning, deadline to complete any remaining courses will be pre-defined by the course type. For full-length courses, deadline for completion is the term's exam day; for the virtual lectures, quick self-study & recorded webinar it is within 4 months from registration.