Member Price: $0.00
Non-Member Price: $40.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
1.75 Category A credits/credit hours
Experienced leaders in the MRT community will discuss their varied perspectives on advocacy, including championing personal growth, professional change, and patient well-being. We recognize that advocacy, particularly in times of change and heightened stress, may seem daunting. The aim of this webinar is to share stories about how advocacy can take many shapes and to outline how the activism of a small group can make a big difference. Join us to learn more on this empowering topic! This will also be a part of our upcoming Leadership Foundations micro-certificate, so taking it will give you a head-start.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define elements of patient advocacy
- Give concrete examples of regulatory/professional advocacy
- Be empowered with strategies for personal advocacy
- Understand the direct line from learned experience to leadership
- Appreciate the MRT role as leader and advocate within the healthcare system