Member Price: $10
Non-Member Price: $20.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
No continuing education credits
1) Exploring Opportunities for Advanced Practice MRTs: Characterizing Processes in Breast Imaging
Presenter: Sheena Chung
- Identify and quantify pain points in current Breast Imaging workflows.
- Characterize care delivery problems and root causes of identified pain points to consider where an MRT with advanced knowledge, skills, and judgement might be of benefit
- Present a foundation for other modalities in MRT to explore advanced practice.
2) Tomosynthesis: A technologist's perspective
Presenter: Erin Robitaille
- Review an interesting pathology found in a dense breast on tomosynthesis case.
- Review pros and cons of tomosynthesis
- A technologist's perspective and hopes for the future of mammography.