Member Price: $10.00
Non-Member Price: $20.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
1.00 Category A credit/credit hours
The Whole Self: Traumas of the Mind, Body & Soul in Patient Care
Kerri Brock, HNCP, CAPP, Splash Concepts
The energy required to meet the demands of patient care is exhaustive. Combined with the constant barrage of vicarious and secondary traumas is the reality of those on the front lines. In the constant challenge and changing world of health care, the ability for practitioners on the front lines to develop self-compassion, self-care, and self-regulation skills, is as critical to patient care as the medical knowledge and technology used to improve and save lives each day. Are you fracking your system or are you flourishing?
In this interactive presentation we will explore:
- The impacts of stress and negativity bias on the mind & body through somatic experience
- The whole patient and the whole practitioner with human centered design activities
- How to build capacity for social and emotional learning through compassionate inquiry
- Strategies for self-reflection and regulation through positive psychology and somatic approaches
- How to use the four F's of emotional composting to release stress and find new energy reserves
- Release limiting beliefs and old narratives to reframe new storylines for improved regulation and energy management
There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to submit your post quiz for category “A” credit / hours. Marks will be posted in your CAMRT course profile within 3 weeks of completion.
Candidates who are unsuccessful in obtaining the 75% pass mark have one full year from the original date of registration to apply for a rewrite. A $10 administrative fee applies for members and $20 for a non-member. This also applies to the complimentary presentations.
Candidates who have surpassed their fourth month deadline must re-register for the course.