Member Price: $49.00
Non-Member Price: $98.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
2.0 Category A credits/credit hours
CT simulation is the current standard of care for radiation therapy treatment planning. Given MRIs superior soft tissue visualization, there has been increased utilization of MRI imaging within the simulation and treatment planning process. This course will explore the possibilities of MR simulation and how to integrate MR simulation into Radiation therapy treatment planning.
Presenter: Ciang Ling Ho, H.S.Bsc MRT(T)(MR), MRSO, ABMRS
- Outline steps to safely and effectively integrate MRI into RT treatment planning.
- Describe how to create and maintain a MRI safe environment.
- Discuss the application of MRI simulation for common RTP sites.
- Recognize the challenges of integrating MRI within RT simulation and treatment planning.
- Describe RT – MRI specific QA and patient safety requirements for utilization of MRI in RT.
- Explore the future of MRI in RT simulation and planning.
The Virtual Classroom series are online interactive lectures designed to enhance and refresh foundational knowledge. Conveniently offered on-demand, virtual lectures allow you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to submit your post quiz for category “A” credit / hours. Marks will be posted in your CAMRT course profile within 3 weeks of completion.
Candidates who are unsuccessful in obtaining the 75% pass mark have one full year from the original date of registration to apply for a rewrite. A $10 administrative fee applies for members and $20 for a non-member. This also applies to the complimentary presentations.
Candidates who have surpassed their fourth month deadline must re-register for the course.