Member Price: $49.00
Non-Member Price: $98.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
2.0 Category A credits/credit hours
This course will describe the core skills required to conduct effective strategic planning in medical radiation technology. The course will enable the learner to better understand how health systems are planned, developed and sustained, and the factors that are used to design health systems, with particular reference to the need for radiological infrastructure and staff, in the face of changing technology and population demographics. This course will be of interest to both aspiring and current leaders in medical imaging and radiation therapy.
Presenter: John French, RTT, ACT, CMS, MSc., CHE, FCAMRT
1. Describe the importance of medical radiation technology in the health care system
2. With respect to the medical radiation technology:
• Describe how population demographics are changing health care needs in Canada
• Describe how technology evolution and revolution is changing health care needs in Canada
• Understand the strategic planning process, from identifying and engaging stakeholders to developing business cases
The Virtual Classroom series are online interactive lectures designed to enhance and refresh foundational knowledge. Conveniently offered on-demand, virtual lectures allow you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to submit your post quiz for category “A” credit / hours. Marks will be posted in your CAMRT course profile within 3 weeks of completion.
Candidates who are unsuccessful in obtaining the 75% pass mark have one full year from the original date of registration to apply for a rewrite. A $10 administrative fee applies for members and $20 for a non-member. This also applies to the complimentary presentations.
Candidates who have surpassed their fourth month deadline must re-register for the course.